Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The first letter of the first alphabet inspired many languages, helps us to communicate. We are connected today, and we were connected before.
Aleph Istanbul is a humble place to serve people for a decent stay over 2 minutes away from the thousands year old Hippodrome built by ancient Greek Civilization in Istanbul.
We're in the main center of the ancient city where thousands of people prefer to visit to see main historical attractions of this city. 2 minutes walking distance away from the Hippodrome, Blue Mosque and a few minutes more to reach Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cisterna and countless more. Also we're 8 minutes walking distance away from the tram station which is connected to the public transportation network that could take you to the best places for a night out in Istanbul will take about 20 min.
We have 25 rooms; there are both private double rooms and hostel rooms and some special for rooms for your special days. A nice 360 sea view terrace, 24 hour hot water and heating/air conditioning and free wi-fi (available in all areas) are some of the amenities we provide. And we're nice to people from all around the world. That's the very thing keeps the atmosphere peaceful and loving here.
Hope to see you with us in Aleph Istanbul.
Aleph Istanbul Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception
Guests must be 18 years or older to check in without a parent or legal guardian.
Child friendly. We accept children and infants if they have their parents with them.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>