Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to Alice's Secret Travellers Inn; a cozy, quiet, and relaxed hostel nestled in the middle of Australia's Red center.
Being the smallest, we pride ourselves on our cleanliness and friendliness, and we are happy to give you that extra bit of attention you will miss in the bigger places.
Alice’s Secret Travellers Inn is a quiet green little oasis not far off the centre of Alice Springs.
We offer air-conditioned accommodation in funky themed private and dormitory rooms. All include bed linen and access to shared bathroom facilities.
This hostel is the perfect spot to get ready for your outback adventure (ask for specials) or to relax and recover after it. The garden being the lovingly decorated colorful heart is featured by an outdoor swimming pool, hammocks, sunbeds and hollywood swings.
The fully equipped kitchen and free BBQ facilities give you the opportunity to cook and sit with fellow guests exchanging stories of your travel adventures. The shared TV lounge and the book city are two comfy hideaways to chill, even on a rainy day.
Alice’s Secret Travellers Inn is located less than a 10 minutes’ walk from the Alice Springs Botanical Gardens, Alice Plaza and the Aboriginal Australia Art & Culture Centre are both a 15-minute walk away.
Our accredited Travel Agency can advise and ensure bookings with all major companies. Booking with us will save you time and money! For sure!
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>