Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The facilities offers a simple and elegant design theme with furniture and attention to detail. Three are in fact our rooms: Luxury room with white furniture and a refined game gold and mirrors, Romantic, with a style, if dedicated, and the room 'to port' which recalls the style marinara.
The alle Torri Rooms offers the possibility to accommodate two people in each room (three rooms in total); if you want an extra-bed in your room, we can arrange a three-person room with a little extra price.
PLEASE NOTE: Verona has tourist taxes. The fee is 2,50€ per person per night to be paid at check in. We accept cash only. Please tell us your arrival time and please PROVIDE us a valid telephone number to contact you. No check ins allowed after 10 pm. If you don't tell us your arrival time and we are not at the property you should call us and wait for us to come to open. NOTE: if you arrive more than one hour later than behind scheduled by e-mail or by phone, you have to pay a penalty of 15€.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days, late cancellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night
Cash only accepted as payment upon arrival
Check In: 2pm 10pm
Check Out: 11 am
Please note that we reserve the right to preauthorize your credit card prior to your arrival. If your card won't work 3 days before your arrival, we must ask you to provide us with a new credit card, in order to guarantee your booking. If you fail to so and we won't have a card with available fund, we will cancel your reservation.
Debit card not accepted ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>