Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each beds are equipped with a curtain to give you your own space, a light, a table bed, plugs. Dorms are also large and luminous.
For your security, we provide free lockers and free luggage room. In case you don't have your padlock, you can get one in exchange of a 10€ deposit.
Alter'hostel is located along the Saône river. From the quay, you'll see the basilica of Fourvière on the top of old town hill (Vieux Lyon). By boat (vaporetto), by walking or bike, by bus or subway, you'll easily get to the most attractive part of Lyon.
Check in starts at 3pm but in case of early arrival, you can leave your luggage and enjoy the common aeras
Check out: 12 am
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax is 3% of the amount of the stay
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: 2,5 euros to 4 euros per person per day
•All beds include bed linens. Towels can be rented in the reception
•Smoking, Pets, Visitors and Alcohol is prohibited in the hostel.
•A bar is open for the customers and during events
•Open all year.
Cancellation and no shows
Cancellation must be done before 11am the day prior to your expected arrival unless separate agreement (special rules are applied to group bookings). If cancelling later we will charge you for the first night. This rule is also applied to ”no-shows”. If you check-out earlier than agreed upon in your reservation the same cancellation rules are applied (i.e. 11am the day before) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>