Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation must be received in writing no later than balance payment due date. Cancellation for group must be two weeks prior to expected date of arrival. Balance payments not received will cause an automatic cancellation of group unless group leader has mad other arranges directly with property manager.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Swimming is at own risk as no life guard is on duty. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Quiet pool hours 12 mid to 8 am inforced to allow residents of neighborhood nightly rest.
school groups of primary/secondary school must be with adult chaperon and be responsible for any damages or accidents that happen on site.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Large tropical fruit garden lots of open outdoor spaces, large multilevel swimming pool, private entrance.
The communal palapa has a complete kitchen,pool table, darts, DVDs for your use, small book exchange, table/board games, a TV with cable channels (as for it to be set up!) , and free Wifi service. Scuba diving, snorkelling trips, Car, Moped, Bicycle rentals arranged. On site, we have snorkel gear available for rental. . Remember lots of open spaces to maintain distance so you remain healthy! Please note FACE MASKS are mandatory on Cozumel and in the region, so have them with you!! Amigos is located half a block from local avenue with local restaurants ( cheap food!), banks, money exchange, pharmacies and more. Close but away from the loud hustle and bustle of the main downtown square of Cozumel ! Please note if you arrive with a car, there is only on street parking ( it is safe!).
For more changes due to Covid 19 please visit http://www.cozumelhostel.com/Covid.htm
Check in 2 pm (can store bags till room is ready if arrive prior ) check out 11 am. office hours 8:15 am to 10 pm
Cancellation policy 3 days
Minimum stay 1 Night
No credit cards accepted for payment upon arrival, cash only
During the months May to October from the hours of 10 pm to 8 am will have AC in dorms. Private room has AC all year round at all hours. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>