Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The room is suitable for up to 4 quiet and responsible guests. In the room is a double bed, a sofa, cable TV and a phone. The sofa will be transformed to a bed if booked for 3 or 4 persons. Shower and toilet have to be shared.
Please note: we don't accept bookings for more than one room for the same period. In case a booking of this type is received, it will be cancelled.
As there is no reception the check-in time always has to be arranged.
Check-in: 20:00-23:00 hours
It is important that we know your arrival time to Amsterdam so we can try to arrange a check-in time as close as possible to your arrival time to Amsterdam. So please inform us about your arrival time and we will contact you to arrange your check-in time. Also inform us about your mobile phone number with country code.
Check out is till 14:00 hours.
Please note that city tax of 7% of the whole booking amount is not included in the price and has to be added to the remaining price, which generally has to be paid in cash at check-in.
However, to guarantee your booking we could request you in some cases to pay in advance already (partly) the remaining booking amount excluding city tax. In that case we will send you an email message with the request and a deadline before which the payment should be done. Failure to pay before the requested day could result in cancellation of your booking, without refund of the amount you already paid as a deposit to the website you booked with.
Cash only accepted upon arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>