Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
3 weeks before arrive date!
Additional Terms and Conditions
on the wekend there is min stay of 2 nights
the payment has to be done 4 weeks before arrival by bank. we do not accept small childeren.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Did you finally decide to come to Amsterdam? Are you looking for suitable budget accommodation? Then this is the right place for you.
Your stay here will surely be something to remember. We’re centrally located and within a walking distance from the city's main tourist spots, such as Leidseplein, Vondelpark, Museum Square, the Flower Market, Dam Square, Rembrandt Square, Anne Frank House, Madam Tussauds Amsterdam, Rembrandt House Museum and many other famous places.
There’s a supermarket near the hostel where you can buy food at an affordable price and save a lot of money for the trip. We provide the best information about Amsterdam.
Some of our other services include free Internet access, free use of our kitchen and common room
Rooms include free linen and our showers are always hot.
We offer free maps, tourist information and advice at our 24hr reception. There’s no curfew you’re welcome to use our luggage storage after check-out.
Our young, multilingual, hospitable staff are here to make your stay with us a memorable experience, providing you the best accommodation at one of the best prices in town.
Bicycle rental and laundry facilities are available nearby.
Given the strategic location of Amsterdam, a day trip to other cities is very easy to plan. You can visit beautiful places like Haarlem, well known for its extraordinary architecture; you can take a tour to the famous Cheese Market in Alkmaar, visit the Old Dutch Fish Harbour in Volendam or admire the amazing Dutch countryside in Edam.
To preserve and maintain our laid-back and smooth atmosphere we do not permit pets or persons under 16 years of age. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>