Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each private bungalow is provided with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Other amenities include a seating area, a safety box and a fridge. An en suite bathroom comes with free toiletries and shower facilities.
An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and diving. Other services available include car rental and laundry.
Guests can enjoy local dishes served at the on-site restaurant. The beach restaurant serves Thai and Western dishes as well as excellent cocktails. All kinds of excursions can be organized on request from the resort and a motorcycle and car rental as well as WiFI internet access are also available.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 2pm and check out until 11am.
(1) Please let us know, if you are arriving after 5pm.
(2) If you don't contact us by 5pm on your arrival day, we will re-sell the room.
2. Cash payment only upon arrival.
(1) Pre-payment 100% of the balance is required.
(2) No pre-payment = no confirmed booking .
4. Cancellation policy:
(1) Cancel 21 days before planned arrival and you will be refunded your money.
(2) No refund if late cancellation.
(3) No-show, no refund.
5. Minimum stay requested on full moon and peak season. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>