Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All the groups bookings, need contact us for made the deposit/transf of the total price, 48hs before arrive.
The towels it´s not included for groups. please arrive with these personal object (Covid security Turismo)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Anicha Hostel is a colonial house that has been restored. We have wooden floors, mosaics, windows, and balconies from the colonial era. It tells the history of the former headquarters of the Ministry of Education. We started this project with the idea of having a space where the culture is reinforced. For this reason our walls are full of art, with an atmosphere of different music expressions with a combination of good energy of the travellers who contributed to the place.
A vegan or vegetarian breakfast can be enjoyed at the property, options are oatmeal with fruits or bread with omelette.
**Important note: the kitchen at Anicha is vegetarian, please we ask that you don't cook or store meat in the hostel.**
Located in Cuenca, the principal park Abdon Calderon is 350 m from the accommodation, Art Modern Museum, the San Sebastian park and the 3 November traditional market is a 4-minute walk from the property. (300 mts)
The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a plug for your mobile phone, and individual light for reading. Some rooms has views to the Santo Domingo church and the mountain. All guests have access to a shared kitchen with a stove, fridge, utensils, basic pots, and a juice/veggie blender.
Anicha Hostel Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in 11:00
Check out 7:00 - 10:00
24hs RECEPTION ***Check-in is 11:00 *** Please contact us if at any emergency case you need arrive between 23hs to 07hs . Thank you!
Payment upon arrival by cash.
12% tax isn't included in the total price.
Breakfast it´s not included. (But for only $2. you have a vegan/vegetarian full energy breackfast)
Towels can be rented for $2 - ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>