Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Moored in a unique spot in downtown Amsterdam. Recently upgraded to modern standards, but still looking classic, with lots of original features.
Overlooking the old Harbour with its ships in all shapes and sizes.
Come, and enjoy the gentle sway on the waves from the boats passing by.
Our 3 large double rooms are bright and airy. The double bed can also be made into 2 single beds. Television, Android, WiFi, ventilator and central heating in all 3 rooms
The large fully equipped kitchen can be used by all to prepare your own breakfast, making dinner or use the computer. Free internet, tea, coffee, etc provided.
The large bathroom with shower has all necessities like hair-dryer and iron. The bathroom and 2 toilets are to be shared.
The deck and dock can be used for sitting outside and BBQ. There is a terras on the roof.
You will get your own keys, so you can come and go as you please.
The owners, Thijs and Dawn, live in the aft of the ship, and will be happy to explain and answer any questions.
Check-in from 13:00 hours. You can leave your luggage from 9 am, when you arrive early.
Please inform us of the time of drop off if you are planning to do so.
Check-out 11:00 hours.
Latest Check-in 24.00 hours
Cancellation policy is at least 5 day in advance.
We accept Cash and Credit cards, (Visa, MasterCard, Vpay, JCB, UnionPay), and debit cards with the Maestro logo.
Minimum stay is 2 nights.
Free coffee and tea are provided.
Breakfast is not included, but we do provide all basics. You only have to buy your own bread, milk, etct.
All taxes included, no extra charges.
No pets allowed with the exception of guide dogs. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>