Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated not far from Salzburg's city center (pedestrian zone), in a nice and safe ancient residential area, our apartment/hostel looks back at a long history and tradition. It has been completely revived with a lot of enthusiasm right down to the last detail in 2007/08 and from the historic building a modern apartment hotel with 14 fully equipped holiday homes emerged. Amongst other amenities you will find a private parking area and direct access to the public transports of the city.
From Mai 2008 on I welcome you with Austrian hospitality to the ANTE PORTAS and I am looking forward to being your host in the World Heritage City Salzburg.
I am a cosy apartment hotel/hostel with 14 holiday homes (apartments), privately run, a real treat for my guests
My amenities are:
private parking area (free of charge)
direct access to the public transport of Salzburg
bus stop a few steps away from my garden fence
City-Train - in 5 minutes walking distance; the gateway to the most important suburban areas of Salzburg with their venues shopping centers, football stadium, Salzburg Arena etc.
In my apartments you will find a kitchenette for your individual cooking experience, free-of-charge internet connection to keep you posted, TV-on-board for your diversion.
Taxes Not Included - City tax per person per night= Euro 1,55
There is a cleaning charge upon departure of Eur 15 which is not included in the room price.
***Please note that we pre-authorize your credit card with 1 Euro, we will not charge the card we just make sure that it is working***If the credit card is not valid, the customer will be contacted to provide the details of another credit card, in order to guarantee their booking. Failure to do this will result in the cancellation of the booking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>