Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations should be made at least 15 days before, otherwise one night is charged to credit card.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our all bathrooms are renovated (October 2018)
TripAdvisor ranked Antique Hostel #21 of 1.193 Specialty Lodging in Istanbul 2017
Antique Hostel is the winner of the 2016 Award of excellence by TripAdvisor
Antique Hostel is also the winner of the 2015 Award of excellence by TripAdvisor
Antique Hostel 1st, Country Winners Turkey by Hostelworld 2009
We were also voted in the top 10 Hostels worldwide by Hostelworld and Hostels.com at the various times...
Antique Hostel takes place in various guide books like in Lonely Planet, Rouch Guide Istanbul, Petit fute, Let's Go Istanbul, TTP and much more guide books as well.
Tea, coffee and bread are unlimited in the breakfast
Internet access (high speed)
Clean and fresh sheets, pillow, blanket.
Towel (also dorm rooms)
City map and travel information
Local phone call
Parking place for cars and bikes
Wake up service
Buffet breakfast includes white cheese, eggs, sausage, butter, types of jams, chocolate spread, cucumber, tomato, olives, dried fruits, seasonal fruits, greens, potato salad, special pastries, french fries, corn flakes, chocolate cereal, Turkish tea, apple tea, orange tea, coffee, milk and breads. Sea view at breakfast is bonus
Our all bathrooms are renovated (October 2018)
Private Guest Rooms (Single, Double, Twin, Triple) are quite comfortable, newly-renovated, fully-tiled private bathrooms, wi-fi, TV, non-smoking, central heating, 24 hours hot water, air-conditioned, electronic safe-deposit box, iron and hair dryer!
Dormitory Rooms, 4 or 6 bed mixed rooms with shared bathroom, are located in basement, 6 bed dorm en-suite is at lobby floor, sea view. 4 bed room en-suite is at top floor. All rooms have air-condition, each bed has a console with a plug and a reading light. All private and shared bathrooms are equipped with hair dryers, anti-bacterial foam dispensers, automatic air fresheners. Linen and towels are included. Always clean and hygienic.
The enclosed, recently renovated and upgraded Rooftop Cafe has spectacular views of the Bosphorus, Sea of Marmara, Asian Continent, Princes' Islands.
Istanbul New Airport transfer is 60.-Euro, Sabiha Gokcen Airport transfer is 60.-Euro to/from the hostel (up to 4 people).
Check-in: 13.00, Check-out: 10:30. Hostel is protected by CCTV security cameras at all common places 24/7.
Cancellations should be made at least 72 hours before arrival date, otherwise we charge an amount equal to your first night.
You will feel at home with us! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 国 Turkey
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>