Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price in the 30 days before arrival.
Refundable damage deposit
A damage deposit of EUR100 is required upon arrival. This deposit is fully refundable during check-out as long as there has been no damage to the property.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children from 4 to 12 years are charged 50 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds.
All older children or adults are charged 100 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is a pleasant tourist unit, and it has 30 T0 (2/3 pax) and T1 (4 pax) apartments, and one Suite Family Apartment for 5/6 pax with a beautiful terrace overlooking the old town.
All apartments are very well-equipped with their own private bathroom with bathtub, air-conditioning, telephone and TV, as well as, a small kitchenette. They have also other electrical appliances (iron, microwave, electrical kettle, hairdryer, toaster, etc).
Regina Apartments *** offers a private car park with video surveillance system for safety of clients and their assets, illuminated 24 hours a day.
A terrace that provides a magnificent view over the old town and it also has a small family swimming pool that is safe for children, as well as a natural solarium with sun lounges.
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival.
- The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
- If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price in the 7 days before arrival.
- All children under 4 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
- All children from 4 to 12 years are charged 50 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds.
- The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
- Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
- Pets are not allowed.
Please be aware we only accept cancellation by email or fax. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>