Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It takes 15 minutes' of a pleasurable walk to the main square and also 15 min. to the beautiful park Maksimir and a stadium. 5 minutes by foot takes you to the famous Kvaternik square, a place where you can buy fresh groceries directly from the farmers or enjoy your coffee. Only few steps are needed from the apartment to the first store, Cafe or a restaurant. Rent a car with affordable prices is just around a corner.
Apartment 47m2 large consists of two bedrooms (one double and one single), corridor, one bathroom and a living room with open plan kitchen witch is equipped with everything you might need for preparation of a delicious meal and a dining area. In the living room is also a comfortable sofa that could be easily converted into a spacious bed for additional guest.
Baby cot, tub and high chair for kids are available on request.
Internet is wireless and it's FREE!
For travelers who arrive by car there is a public parking or even cheaper and more secure solution- public garage- just 150m from the apartment (42 kn/day or 150 kn/week).
This is not a quiet place- it's vivid, busy and really filled with spirit of Zagreb ( but don't worry, nights are peaceful enough for a good night sleep). So, if you are looking for intensive experience of our capital and it's locals grab it from the window of this apartment's living room. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>