Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer three types of units; 1 Bedroom Apartment with double bed, 1 Bedroom Apartment with 2 beds and Double room with double bed and a private bathroom.
Each individually decorated and spacious unit offers air-conditioning, a fully equipped kitchenette, dining area, private bathroom with a hairdryer, towels and toiletries included, an LCD TV and free Wi-Fi. With balconies that overlook the Adriatic sea, guests can relax and enjoy partial sea views.
The property features an exuberant garden, a terrace and barbecue, car park, which is under video surveillance, and a solar system has been installed throughout the whole complex.
Cordis Apartments are as close as 50-100 meters from the local bus stop, shops, banks, post office, pharmacy, hairdressers, spa and wellness center, restaurants and cafes. The ferry, bus and train stations are available, seven minutes drive from the property. Split Airport is 22 kilometers far, the surcharge being a shuttle service from and to the airport. The surrounding environment offers recreational and relaxing walks along the coastline, beach and water activities, nearby volleyball and tennis courts, and is an excellent starting point for excursions to the neighboring islands, visiting national parks and other destinations.
A personal approach will leave guests feeling comfortable during their stay in Cordis Apartments.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Tax not included (1.34 EUR per person per night)
Breakfast not included.
Please request for early check in.
Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you're living the apartment, we take care of our environment.
Please smoke outside.
Do not make loud parties. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>