Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The spacious house contains 4 apartments (2X2/4 person, 2x4/6 max 8 person).
Our apartments provide:
- new alpin nature furnishings in living room
- bedroom with king bed
- very good equipment in kitchen and bathroom
- fireplace - kamin as well as central heating
- Internet access in the apartment
- LCD and SAT TV, DVD
- steam sauna for two people and masage shower in every bathroom
- clasic masage body
- terrace with deckchairs and log
cabin for picnics, BBQ, privat big garden
- quiet area with many meadows, forest
trails and mountain trails
- cycle trail leading to Lake Bohinj
- bicycle and skiing equipment rental
- if you wish breakfast or halfboard - on request
The location of the TUBEJ apartments is right next to the Triglav national park, which offers a wide variety of sports activities: sport climbing, horse - riding, adrenalin park, tandem parachuting, a train ride with the museum train to the Soa valley,ice - skating,swimming in the nearby aqua park in the winter and lake Bohinj in the summer, rowing, rafting, kayak, fishing, tennis, football, beach - volley, etc.
Bohinj surely needs no introduction as a starting-point for mountain hikes. Triglav alone, the highest mountain in Slovenia, can be reached from three directions (Dolina Sedmerih Jezer, Voje yalley, Pokljuka).
Walks across the mountains of Bohinj, exploring the trails of the First World War, the ridge of the Spodnje Bohinjske Gore mountains with their fairy-tale beauty, easyer climbing routes such as Miseljski Greben or Vernar, these are just a few suggestions. First-grade maps, marked paths, guide-books, they all enable most mountaineers to take a trip by themselves.
If you desire greater safety, want to learn more or visit wonderful spots off the beaten track, we can help you with our guides. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>