Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With 52 quality rooms we are always able to provide accommodation to your satisfaction and comfort, with room ranging from singles to suites.
All rooms are graciously appointed with all the amenities a customer requires of the even demanding hotel market. With luxury fittings providing maximum comfort and convenience for all our guests, we are certain that your room will be to your satisfaction, and ensure that our high standards equate to excellent value for money.
Combined with comfortably sized public area, HR Bar & Restaurant and the Roof Garden with the breathtaking view of Acropolis.
Hotel Apollo is located in Karaiskaki sq. 10, Ahilleos str,
2 min. walk from Meraxourgio Metro Station allowing for easy Rail (Larissa International Train Station - 500 m.) and Bus access, with convenient reach to Plaka (Old Town of Athens) and Acropolis.
Being so centrally located will enable you to move easily around the city, enjoying the sites that Athens has to offer.
The Apollo provides one of the warmest welcomes as well as being one of the best value for money hotels in Athens
Left Luggage ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>