Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No group bookings in January nor February !
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Aqua Lounge is located on Isla Carenero, Bocas del Toro, Panamá. Carenero is a small and exclusive island where you can find restaurants, supermarket, white sand beaches, surf snd snorkel spots.
One minute boat ride will take you to Isla Colon, where the main town is located, there you have a wide range of restaurants and night life.
We offer several options for our guests. We have several dorms, that would offer you a great standard of comfort and services as well as we offer several private rooms for groups of friends that travel together. Of course, since we are a hostel, we also take care of the social aspect of the accommodation, which means that we have several common and social areas where the travellers can get together and speak about past experiences and future plans.
Aqua Lounge Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The reception is open from 07.00 to 21.00.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>