Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is a family business, worm and welcoming we have been here for over 30 years!
We started with 8 rooms and now we have 36 rooms including dorms, double/twin rooms and family rooms up to 5 persons. Regular, deluxe and family suits with or without terraces.
From our garden you can see Aqaba city of Jordan, the amazing view in sunrise or the beautiful red painted color of the mountains in sundown.
The garden has very nice seats, you can party with our barbeque corner, sunbathe or relax with a nice book our library can offer.
It is important for us that the guests will feel at home away from home! So we assist in every way we can with a warm welcome whether it is pleasure or business visit.
Room's options are:
- Double rooms
- Twin rooms
-Double deluxe rooms with terrace.
-Rooms for 3 including a double bed single bed.
-Rooms for 4 including a double bed and two single beds.
-Family Rooms: 2 rooms suite 4-5 person.
-Deluxe gallery suite 4-5 person.
All the privet rooms has toilet and shower air condition refrigerator, & cable TV.
-Shared accommodation toilet & showers at lower prices backpackers, and others welcome.
- Commune kitchen well equipped, lobby area, drinks snacks & lockers Free Wi-Fi safe
Breakfast, with extra charge.
Private parking next to the hostel.
*cancellations/non show policy, 3-days! The charge,1 night of stay
Please make sure that the amount equal to the first night of your reservation is available in the credit card. If it is not contact the hostel immediately to sort your payment method. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>