Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Arc House is a great choice for travellers interested in architecture, tapas and food. There is free WiFi in the entire hostel.
We are in the old town of Seville, 200 meters from the Alameda de Hercules. Near Arc House Sevilla, you will find bars, restaurants with typical Spanish meals. The main tourist attractions are within 20 minutes walk from the hostel. La Cartuja Island is 1 km from Arc House Sevilla, and Isla Mágica is 1.3 km from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 9.7 km from the property.
Our rooms are spacious with free lockers (you need to bring your lock or rent it at reception). We have mix room and female room. We have share room with AC in down town, big lockers, towels are for rental.
Arc House Sevilla Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Please note that for stays of 1 night in a shared room, bed linen carries a surcharge of EUR 1.
Reception hours are from 9:00 to 23:00.
For arrivals after 22:30, please contact the property 48 hours in advance to arrange check-in.
Please note that there is a EUR 5 charge for late check-in starting from 22:30.
Arc House Sevilla Apartments have a 16€ extra fee for cleaning services
Check in from 15:00 PM to 22:30 PM.
Check out until 12:00 AM.
Breakfast not included.
For stays of 2 nights or less, there is a mandatory surcharge of EUR 1 per person for bed linen
All rooms have lockers with no lock. Guests can bring their own lock or rent it at reception for EUR 2.
Payments with credit cards will be accepted only for payments above 50 euros.
Clients under the age of 18 are not accepted. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>