Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Offer for ferry pick up and drop off for $10 per car load Call or email to organise.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Relax on the front deck with BBQ facilities and pool overlooking the beach or choose to relax in one of our communal spaces which boast 2 fully equipped kitchens, generous open air lounge dining areas, a free pool table and outdoor pizza oven.
Arcadia Beach Guest House is located directly across from the beautiful Geoffrey Bay marine park hosting many varieties of marine life. Geoffrey Bay has wonderful snorkelling opportunities, with the self-guided snorkel trail and Molke shipwreck at your doorstep. Take advantage of this great location by taking a stroll to the end of the bay to see the local rock wallabies or hike one of the many bush walks to see koalas in their natural habitat. Here, you are surrounded by the beauties of nature and Magnetic Island's abundant wildlife.
Why not have some fun exploring the island and hire one of our open top 4WD’s or enclosed wagons and head off to the more remote and picturesque beaches of Radical Bay, Arthur Bay and Florence Bay. You can then finish the day taking in the awesome sunset at Westpoint. (Keep in mind only 4WD’s are permitted down these roads if you are hiring a car).
We look forward to welcoming you to our island paradise. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>