Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Arcopata Guest House is located in a safe area in Cusco, near by the house you will find supermarkets, restaurants, bars, travel agencies. It´s also located 5 minutes walking distance from the main Plaza, 5 minutes walking distance from churches, cathedrals, museums. At nights you are able to walk, or take a taxi, both options are safe.
All rooms (private and shared) are cleaned every-day, the same as bathrooms and showers. You will have time to share with our family staff, with bbq or pizza nights, jenga nights, etc. All beds have comfortable mattresses and blankets. We provide a personalized service because we need that you feel like home. We have common areas like inner courtyard and a greenhouse as well as a reading room and book exchange are made. We also provide them tourist information of this mystical city, as well as packages to other tourist sites like Ollantaytambo, Machu Picchu, Maras, Urubamba, etc.
Arcopata Guest House Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
No parties or noise after 11pm. No visitors in rooms, just in common areas. Visitors from 10hrs to 20hrs.
If you lose your keys, you will need to pay a refund fee for them. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>