Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Comfortable beds, communal kitchens, and bathrooms. Lightning-fast WIFI, free coffee & tea and raw nature
We´re gonna make a claim. You won´´t find an office with a better view. Looking out on the 913 meter high mountain of Himmeltinden, rising straight out of the ocean, it´s hard to beat.
We have a dedicated work-space with comfortable office chairs - and a dedicated phone room.
The community is the most important thing for us! We do our best for you to feel welcome and a part of our family. Living at the lodge you will connect with other digital nomads seeking adventure. We will also do our very best to include you into our local community in the small fishing village of Tangstad.
Arctic Coworking Lodge Terms and Conditions;
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Payment upon arrival, all types of cards, please note we do not accept cash.
Please note that we do not have a reception, however the meet and greet is on arrival and staff present at most hours.
Check in and check out time is Flexible, must be communicated with host.
This property may pre-authorise your card prior to your arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>