Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We like to think that we offer a little more than most hostels:
-GOOD HEATING for winter, plus hot water bottles
-Budget political tours with small groups by our super friendly staff
-100% paid, knowledgeable, and friendly Palestinian staff, not run by international volunteers
-Lightning fast free wifi in all rooms
-All major bus stations within 1 minute walking (including one station in our building)
-Guaranteed water supply, including hot water
-BIG kitchen with plenty of equipment for cooking great meals together
-High water pressure in modern showers
-Plugs/lamps for each bed
-Massive fruit/vegetable market next door
-Access to loads of information about the political situation, without pushing any ideology on our guests
We have no age restrictions and welcome all sorts of visitors, with a special focus on those who are interested in gaining a deeper understanding of the complex political situation. Of course, guests will need to be mindful of the local culture by dressing modestly outside of the property. ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Palestine
第１, 国 Palestine
第１, 国 Palestine
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>