Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Arena Black Lion is a 2-minute walk from the River Irwell and the busy Deansgate with lots of bars and restaurants. We offer FREE Wi-fi each room has a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and tea and coffee facilities. Rooms have the use of a shared or private bathroom.
A continental breakfast is served each morning. Manchester City centre attractions including the Royal Exchange theatre, Arndale shopping centre and the Printworks are within a 10-minute walk also.
Once booked, if non refundable, please provide the Hotel with your CVC code so that payment can be taken, otherwise the booking is at risk of being cancelled.
Arena Black Lion Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast included please note it is a continental breakfast and does not include hot breakfast.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age, the minimum age restriction for any guest staying is 18, if anyone under the age of 18 wants to stay they must be accompanied by an adult over 18, there are no restrictions for any guest bringing a baby however we do not provide a travel cot .
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>