Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, double or quadruple rooms with possibility of extra beds, living room with sofa bed, kitchenette with fridge and kitchenette, bathroom, balcony, safe, garden with synthetic grass, excluding breakfast.
The apartment has a flat-screen TV in all rooms with wi fi covered throughout the apartment.
The apartment is made of linen and toiletries with final cleaning at check out.
Cot for children under 3 years free.
Possibility of daily cleaning fee.
For periods in excess of 7 days the cleaning is done once a week.
Bike service on request subject to availability our structure is situated in a 5-minute drive from the historic centre and the arena of Verona.
After booking please send your CVV code (3 numbers on the back of your card) to property in order to ensure your booking.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
The property will pre-authorize the full amount in order to ensure the reservation.
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 11:00.
Possible late check-in upon request from 18:00 to 22:00 for an extra fee of 20EUR.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person and children aged 13 years and over pay.
Breakfast not included.
The property will charge 50€ cleaning fees upon arrival ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>