Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Setting up shop in 2018, we opened our hostel wanting to give travelers an authentic and adventurous experience during their time in Costa Rica. We are proud to be a unique hostel that uses modified shipping containers to create innovated dorms in the heart of La Fortuna!
We believe traveling should be centered around experiences, that’s why we offer simple, comfortable accommodation while focussing on providing excellent customer service. We hope to make your trip to La Fortuna unforgettable!
We are centrally located in the Hermanos Hidalgo Commercial Centre, next to great restaurants, bars, and clubs. Our hostel is close to local attractions, including Fortuna Waterfall, La Fortuna Church, and of course the gem of Costa Rica, the Arenal Volcano!
Be sure to ask our friendly staff about the best local spots, where to eat and a great place to book your excursions! Come to explore the endless possibilities that the Arenal area has to offer!
We have six shipping containers used for accommodation.5 bed and 4 bed mixed dorms, as well as 4-bed female dorms available.
Every dorm has a private bathroom and lockers. There is a small communal kitchen with basic appliances and utensils available for guests to prepare meals.
We have several common areas with hammocks, seating areas, and workspaces perfect for meeting other travelers!
Arenal Container Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
We accept payment by cash, credit or debit card, apple pay.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes included in the price.
Breakfast not included. Breakfast available for 5.00 USD per person, per day.
Reception is open from 06:00 to 22:00.
Bike and car hire are available.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>