Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
for 2p. wishing 2 separate beds or for 3p. (a couple & a friend) for a minimum of 3 nights.
Located on the sunny side of the boat with waterfront view over broad and active canal and PEACEFULL at night. With shared owner s entrance!
And with SHARED BATHROOM (one shower and a toilet together in the same room).
Manned by a pomp for all dirty waters from the houseboat! Dont throw objects in WC!!!
Linen, towels & soaps are provided as well as keys to the main entrance of the houseboat. (e50 key deposit required on arrival.
The rooms are equiped with (secure wifi: sstp), internet 'plug-ins' for laptops and WIFI for smartphones.
Payment is CASH on arrival. 0r bank-details will be provided for your due paiement.
Please note that the DUTCH Tourist Tax-TB 7%- will be added to your bill (on arrival).
Please see to it that you have the right amount in CASH or see further bank details on arrival.
Paiement must be settled before using the room.
Check-in is at 16:00.
On Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, Innkeeper Rose is away in between 17:00 and 20.30.
Best is to arrive on these days in between 16:00 and 17.00 or later after 20.30.
PLEASE PHONE-IN in case of DELAY as Innkeeper Rose HEAR'S the phone RING but does not hear sms/email coming in!
Innkeeper does not sit all day behind computer or mobile telephone but does hear the Phone RING!
Check-out is always at 10.30am.
Key deposit is e50.- p person.
Deposit will be returned when room and bathroom/ cups and dishes/ are left tidy and clean.
When garbage has been removed, when key is returned and no stains are found on sheets and matress.
Please ask for extra protection of sheets and mattress, if needs be!...
If you are going to arrive late, please PHONE in.
Baggage cannot be parked at the houseboat for the afternoon at departure time 10.30 am.
Amsterdam Central Station offers Parking space for luggage at the Eastern side of the Station.
Note that the special Houseboat toilet at the houseboat is manned by a pomp and will cause problems if 'others' than toilet paper goes down that drain!
'Arknoa is a smaller business and we would like to thank all guests for their visit and eventually their reviews!' ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>