Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located right on the sandy beach of Sarti in Chalkidiki and set amidst lush greenery, Armenistis Camping features a private beach area, a beachfront bar and a Mediterranean restaurant. It includes a mini market, a basketball and a soccer court and watersport facilities on-site.
These large tents provide everything in the way of high-quality, comfortable accommodation. Each tent has 8 beds and lockers for your luggage. In front of the tents you will find a barbecue area, fridges and a shaded area where you can relax. The facilities are kept scrupulously clean and we are confident that you and your friends will enjoy an unforgettable stay. Guests can have a swim at the crystal clear sea and enjoy a coffee or a cocktail at the beachfront bar. Drinks and light meals can also be enjoyed at the shaded terrace of the snack bar, while fresh fish or grilled meat is served at the on-site restaurant.
Armenistis Camping Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 16:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (except Diners, American Express), debit cards. This property can pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Pets are not allowed.
Guests under 18 years old are only accepted if accompanied by a parent /guardian during their stay in the camping. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>