Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Laundry, There are Bathrooms, Showers and toilets on every floor.
2 minute walk to the Light Rail Station, 5 minute walk to the Beach and Broadwater Parkland, where there is a full range of facilities, Olympic Swimming Pool , kiddies rock pool, kiddies playground rides, Safety netted beach pool with slides, barbeques, cafe, fish and chip bar, outside cinema and a stage for performers and events.
Five minutes walk to the Australia Fair Shopping Mall and bus centre, restaurants, bars and Town Centre.
You must show a valid credit card upon check in. This credit card must be in the same name as the guest's name on the booking confirmation.
Please note that reception closes at 17:00 each day. If you expect to arrive after hours, please contact the property in advance to confirm check in arrangements using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. If you do not contact the property in advance to arrange late check in, keys cannot be left for you and your booking may be cancelled.
Please note that guests under 18 years of age cannot be accommodated in the dormitory rooms.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Arrival Lodge in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of AUD 50 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>