Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you cancel your booking and we resell the beds, your deposit will be fully refunded.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For group bookings we ask for the cost of the first night as a security deposit - to be paid by credit card or into our bank account via bank transfer before we confirm the booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
24-hour reception, so no problems for early arrivals or late check-ins. We have a luggage room and a living room to relax in.
You can cook here in our fully-equipped kitchens. There is a big supermarket nearby.
Delicious hostel family dinners are cooked here every evening for our guests for 4 euros.
Art Hole Hostel is a 10-minute walk from the main international train and bus stations.
Great PUBLIC TRANSPORT to / from Prague Airport costs €1 and takes 45 minutes: Bus119 and then Tram26 - to our hostel. Easy!
You can pay for your stay at any time during your stay. We accept Euros, Czech Crowns and credit cards.
If you wish to make a group booking, conditions apply. Please write to us first.
Art Hole Hostelは言う
Age restrictions: 18-35 years old. Maximum stay: 7 nights.
Special Event Booking - New Years and Easter reservations: 50% of the cost will be charged on the day the booking is made. It is non-refundable. You'll have 3 days to contact us with valid CC details if your card is declined the first time.
If a guest fails to pay during his or her stay, we are obligated to charge the guest's credit card.
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>