Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In our Camelot room you will find the atmosphere of a medieval castle. The room is about 25 sq. meters in size, with a King-size bed which will be appreciated by everyone who likes simple and elegant design, or by a newly married couple. The room contains an air condition, cable TV, a DVD player, phone, a bathroom (shower), and an electric fireplace.
Oriental style lovers will enjoy this double/triple tourist class room, named Origami. The room is 25 sq. meters in size, with 3 single beds, which will satisfy young travelers, students, or families, who try to save some money on the trip. The room has an air condition, cable TV, phone, an electric fireplace, a shared bathroom.
1001 night is a cosy standard room in an eastern, Moroccan style, with a garden view. The room contains a Queen size bed, cable TV, phone, bathroom (shower).
Retro is an economy class room made in a traditional style of 20 60th years of the 20th century. It is featured with some antique furniture and exclusive decorative elements. The room has 2 single beds, cable TV, phone, a shared bathroom.
Economy class room Dali is a modern style room decorated with replicas of Salvador Dali paintings. The room has 2 single beds, cable TV, phone, a shared bathroom. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>