Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The guest house is owned and operated by two twin brothers who recognized the lack of dorm-type accommodation in Rijeka during their travels around the world. The great location means all top attractions, nightlife, main bus and train station and harbur are within walking distance.
There are 4 newly renovated dorms. There is also fast internet access, small library, and tons of guides and brochures to help you plan your travels in Croatia.
Each guest is provided at no cost with fresh linens, Rijeka map and brochures, quality recommendations and insider tips for their stay in Rijeka.
Residence Fee of 7.00 HRK (1.00 EUR) is charged at the Reception. All reservations are valid until 18:00 h. For later arrivals please inform. Latest you can check in is 23:00h
IMPORTANT: Check in is available after 13:00h. If you are arriving to Rijeka with morning trains, keep in mind that you can not check in, there is no common place where you can wait for check in, but if you send us an email prior to your arrival, we can arrange luggage storage for you, until check in is available. Latest you can check in is 23:00h. Thank you for understanding. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>