Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
-For group booking: 15 days prior to arrival date, 50% of total amount will be charged.
-For group booking: up to 15 days prior to arrival date, 80% of total amount will be charged.
-For group booking: No show will be charge 100% of total amount.
-Reduction number will be made decision case by case depending on the number of pax reduce.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The cozy and clean accommodations in mixed and female dormitory in the simple Thai decorations. Our large common area on the signature Rooftop offers the movie and party night occasionally. With warmly services by our local staff, the good qualities of amenities and all necessary in house facilities we provided, Arun Old Town would make your holidays more remarkable.
Stay and absorb the unique experience in charming atmosphere of Thonburi side, we would share you the communities and interesting history of The Thonburi which was an old capital city of Thailand. Come join us to explore the urban local life, learn the Thai culture with FREE scheduled walking tour to the hidden gems of Bangkok.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
Reception working hours 08:30-22:00.--
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check-in time from 14:00 - 22:00. After reception working hour, please contact hostel before arrival at least 24 hours for self check-in process. We will tell you how to enter the hotel and further information.
3. Check-out before 12.00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by Cash in Thai baht or Credit Card.
5. Require deposit for key and towel at THB 200 for Dormitory Room.- and Family room at THB 500.- (Refund full amount when check out, if not damage).
6. Breakfast not included (hostel provide Free tea/ coffee and snacks or fruits).
7. Age restriction: Not suitable for children under 10 years old, unless book family room.
8. Smoking is not allowed inside the hostel, only provided area; in front of hostel or provided table on the rooftop where we put ashtray ONLY.
9. No joiners or visitors allowed in the residential area except for the lobby area.
10. For hygiene reasons, NO food inside the dorm rooms, only drinking water’s allowed.
11. Luggage storage is available for FREE even before check-in and after check-out.
12. Lockers for your valuables are available in dorm rooms. The hostel shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to your personal belongings. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>