Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must be done 2 weeks prior to arrival. After that the group will be liable for part or all of their monies paid.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It doesn’t matter if you are shopping down the legendary Oxford Street, watching a play in Leicester Square’s world famous theatre district, having dinner in China Town, drinks in Soho, or partying in the West End you are always a short walk home to a nice and quiet street in an amazing neighbourhood!
The moment you walk through our doors you become part of our family and we want you to have an incredible experience! We want every detail – from our super clean bathrooms and comfortable pillows to our unforgettable social events - to be perfect, giving you a London adventure that is 10 out of 10!
VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS
At our amazing hostel you will have full access to:
• Free Fast Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Check-out is between 8am and 10am (drop-off box is available for earlier check-outs).
- Check-in is available between 2pm and 10pm (please let us know your arrival time to ensure someone is there to greet you with a masked smile!).
(A staff member is available 24 hours a day for emergencies, a number will be provided if you have any issues).
- Kitchen and common areas are closed due to Covid-19 safety measures. Access to these facilities will only be available for long-term guests (28 days and over bookings). These facilities will only be available to use after ten days staying at the hostel; this is a safety precaution for you, other long -term guests, and staff. There will be a maximum number of people allowed to use each space at any one time to ensure social distancing.
- We are currently unable to organise daily events due to government restrictions, but will have all the info you need on what is going on in beautiful London!
• CCTV in operation 24 hours
• Storage lockers for your valuables (laptops, cameras, phones, etc) £2 per day
• Luggage storage available before check-in (free) and after checkout (same day as check-out £2 per bag; per additional days at £7.50 per bag, per day)
• Laundry facilities available 24-hours. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
• Helpful Extras – (Hidden costs are a pain! If we can give it to you for free we will, if we cannot we will do it as cheap possible!).
• Free City Maps
• Tourist Information, walking tours and advice on local attractions and transport
• Hire padlocks and adaptors free of charge with a £5 deposit (you receive your money back upon return)
• Towel Hire for only £2 charge with a £5 deposit
• Free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc…)
• Clean, crisp linen on your bed ready to sleep on!
Please note our “Basic” room types allow you access to all of our amazing facilities! However, the building is located a short walk (1 minute) away from the main building, but if you need anything there is a direct telephone which will connect you with our reception.
Winner of No.1 Small Hostel Group Worldwide, and a Lifetime Achievement Award for excellence in the Hostel Industry. We thrive on ensuring every guest leaves satisfied and if you have any problems along the way we are always there ready to help! For this and many other reasons staying at Astor Hostels is the top choice for anyone exploring London on a budget!
Reservations must be made for guests over the age of 18. Any reservations made for those under the minimum age will be cancelled and you will not receive a refund. The hostel organises daily events aimed at backpackers between the ages of 18-30, it is therefore suggested that guests under the age of 40 would enjoy the hostel the most.
Proof of identification must be shown on arrival and can include a passport, driving license and national identity cards. We cannot accept paper driving licences, student or employee IDs as proof of identity and failure to show proof or a copy upon arrival will result in the cancellation of a reservation without a refund. Get in touch with us for further clarification.
When booking for 12 persons or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
Astor Museum Innは言う
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>