Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Your room rate includes arrival airport transfers between 8am & 8pm only. However, this service does not operate on Christmas Day. As a guide, Taxi will cost A$25 while Uber Rides range between $14 & $28, depending on availability of drivers.
We don’t have a bar. This allows you to bring in your own alcoholic beverages which can be stored in the designated fridge in our indoor Recreation room where you enjoy Movie Viewing on Fetch, or sporting events, depending on availability of telecast. Or simply “chillax” on the comfy sofas & throw cushions as you take advantage of the all-day complimentary coffee & tea and keep up-to-date with friends & family through our hi-speed fiber Internet. If you prefer outdoors, Hammock Central is our outdoor chill-out area and, as the name suggests, has hammocks to lie in, to while your day away.
Start your week with our Monday-$3-all-you-can-eat Sausage Sizzle which offers a chance to meet the other Guests. Occasionally, Guests come together and go out to a local bar or two after filling up on this scrumptious meal; Arrive as strangers and depart as friends.
Asylum beckons…. come and relax in lush our tropical oasis……
If cancellations are made within 24 hours of your arrival, a cancellation fee equivalent to the first night's stay will be charged to your credit card.
Cancellations or changes made on the day of arrival will not be accepted and the full duration of the booking will be charged. No refunds will be entertained once you commence your stay
We require valid Photo ID on check-in.
AU$50 cash refundable security deposit payable on check-in.
Card facilities are available for a service charge up to 3%. Payments for groups made in full (not separate) are greatly appreciated and will help a faster check-in! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>