Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are an avant-garde hostel, we have a family atmosphere, bussines hostel and cowork. Our facilities have free Wi-Fi, luggage storage, living rooms, dining rooms, patios, parking (to reserve); with a 24 hour reception. We also have a bar open almost every day with delicious drinks to share, relax and exchange past experiences and future plans.
We are located in one of the best places in the city, Providencia. Close to some of the most tourist attractions in the city, such as the Paseo Barrio Lastarria, the Museum of Contemporary Art and Fine Arts, the Plaza de Armas, the Cerro San Cristóbal and Santa Lucia, the Costanera Center, the Barrio Manuel Montt; among many others.
Our rooms are for all types of guests and travelers, from shared dorms to family rooms with a capacity of one to six people. The rooms are comfortable and fully equipped with cable TV, private bathroom, hot water system and heating.
Within the Policies and Conditions are:
-. Cancellation: 48 hours before arrival.
-. Check in: from 2:00 p.m.
-. Check out: until 12:00 hours.
-. Payments: upon admission. We accept cash, credit cards, debit cards, transfers
-. The hostel can pre-authorize your credit card.
-. Taxes not included *.
-. Breakfast: included (continental).
-. Daily cleaning (for stays of more than one day, bed linen and towels are changed every 3 days).
* Taxes are:
-. 19% VAT tax on the price for Chilean residents.
-. 6% tax on the total price for credit card payments. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>