Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A boutique hostel ideally located in Psyri neighborhood, close to the Acropolis, Monastiraki and Syntagma squares. We go above and beyond to accommodate your needs in order to provide hotel services for a hostel budget.
Fully renovated in 2019 with the utmost respect for the building's past and with all amenities an urban traveler could ask from a high-end boutique hostel. We welcome backpackers from around the globe who want to come to make friends with other travelers and learn all about the unique artistic, cultural, and historical factors that make Athens such a special city. A vision of the living experience of the future.
Take your pick from our mixed dormitories 4, 6 or 8 beds with shared bathrooms, female dorm and private rooms with en suite bathroom. All beds come with fresh linens, personal power supply and light, personal lockers and impeccable design. Free high-speed Wi-Fi available in every corner of the Hostel, a cozy bar and roof garden.
Athens Hub Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>