Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel is located between Toting Reyes Street and Mabini Street and is near the Kalibo Public Market. We are located in a secured, clean and homely place within the residential zone and near the commercial area of the town. The hotel has easy access to nearby basic comforts such as food and public utilities.
The hotel has 20 furnished rooms, all specifically made to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of all the guests.
Our friendly and approachable staff will always see to it that the requests of all our guests are catered and attended to.
We have a family room with Dining area and good for six (6) guests.
Budget rooms are ideal for youth travellers and backpackers looking for a safe, convenient and peaceful place to stay in town.
Rooms have cable TV for international and local shows, hot/ cold shower, air conditioners and other basic amenities.
Breakfast (if not included) can be availed at our dining area.
Ati-atihan Festival held every third Sunday of January each year is a major festival in the Philippines. Hundreds of foreign and local tourists and devotees flock town to join and witness the most colorful, exciting and enjoyable fiesta of the country. We encourage visitors to book their reservation as early as possible.
For travelling in groups and/or planning an extended stay, we also offer affordable rates.
We can also organise side trips for guests who plans to visit nearby towns and events.
Guest planning to visit or coming from Boracay Island, a major tourist destination, is about 2 hours bus and ferry ride from Kalibo, can also request assistance from our front office. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>