Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Everything you're looking for when visiting Málaga is within walking distance: monuments, museums, restaurants, cafes, shops, bike trails, beaches and the sea. Near the apartment is a network of suburban trains with all-day access to the airport or to the beach e.g. Torremolinos 15 min.
The apartment is also located near the airport, within a 10-minute walk for Carmen Thyssen Museum, Museo del Vino Malaga and Calle Larios. Plaza de la Constitucion and Fuente de Genova are also within 10 minutes. Guadalmedina Station is 10 minutes by foot and La Marina Station is 13 minutes.
We offer breakfast in the box every morning from 9 am. Ask us about the menu. Price 8.90 EUR
The apartment has 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a flat-screen TV. Including bed linen, towels, fridge, microwave and other items of daily use.The bedroom is new double bed, spacious and comfortable.
Atico Centro Malaga Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
The apartment does not have a reception. The standard delivery time for keys is from 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM. The last day of your stay, the apartment is available until 12:00.
Maximum 3 people (double bed in the bedroom and an extra bed ).
Arrivals after 22:00 have an additional charge of 25 euros.
Please turn off the air conditioner when no one is at home.
We urge you not to use towels for make-up removal.
Losing keys is € 90 surcharge.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>