Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The apartments are situated in the heart of the village of Tazacorte. We are near to the beach and the port of Tazacorte, two of the main attractions of this small town. In addition, other two important tourist landmarks such as Museo del Plátano and Casa Massieu are reachable easily from our facilities on foot. There are several restaurants, such as the famous “Capre Diem”, bars and supermarkets directly in walking distance. Furthermore, if you want, you can rent a car and go to the Parque Nacional de la Caldera de Taburiente, one of the most beautiful natural parks of Spain.
The kitchen is equipped with electric hotplates, refrigerator and coffee maker. In the bathroom there are wash basins, shower and toilet. Solar panels with electric auxiliary heater ensure adequate hot water. Around the pool and in the garden are sunbeds. There is a roof area equipped with sunbeds and a laundry room with free use of the washing machine. Excellent all round views of the surrounding area. There is a roof area equipped with sunbeds and a laundry room with free use of the washing machine. The spacious apartments have a balcony with stunning views over green banana plantations, the sea and the magnificent mountains of La Palma.
Atlantis Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Opening times for the reception service from 10.00 to 14.00 (Monday-Saturday). There is however a key safe in the front door, so that people can have access to their room keys at all times.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>