Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tsim Sha Tsui is one of the most vibrant districts teeming with yummy and relatively reasonable restaurants and food courts around! Affordable rates and its unique style make Atlas one of the best deals in the city!
Atlas is a stylishly designed accommodation, All smoke-free guestrooms are furnished with sophisticated in-room facilities, and a rain shower with bathroom amenities, no matter you are coming for business or leisure, making every guest’s stay an enjoyable and comfortable experience.
This property is a licensed Guest House (General) under Office of The Licensing Authority in Hong Kong.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00. (Early check in/ Late check out can be arranged according to occupancy)
3. Check out before 11:30.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash ONLY.
5. Please respect the other guests within the hostel.
6. Reception working hours 10:00-21:00.
7. Atlas is a smoke-free venue. Smoking tobacco, burning incense or other flammable materials in rooms is strictly prohibited and will incur a cleaning fee of $1,500.
8. Any loss or damage to the room key will incur a HKD$500 fine.
9. I agree to be responsible for all incidental charges or lost item and agree to pay for any lost item, damages and breakages during my stay.
10. Atlas accept no liability for any valuables and shall not be responsible for any loss or damage there to and guests remain solely responsible for the safekeeping of any such items. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>