Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In the case of group reservations, the accommodation will require a negotiable deposit in amount to confirm the blocking of the capsules.
Cancellation charges will vary depending on the anticipation of the reservation.
En el caso de reservas de grupos, el alojamiento requerirá de un depósito negociable en cuantía para la confirmación del bloqueo de las cápsulas.
Los cargos por cancelación variarán dependiendo de la anticipación de la reserva.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in a unique enclave within the historical center of Puerto de la Cruz. This is where culture, leisure, and the very essence of our beautiful city and its people work hand-in-hand to offer our guests a warm welcome.
Our hostel is a modern, multi-functional, and Eco-sustainable space designed to create a sense of community. It offers spaces where our guests can connect, socialise, relax, work, eat and drink, and where life happens and is shared.
Alongside our accommodation, we offer 24-hour reception, a printer for guests, a leisure area, a kitchen, shared bathrooms for individual use on each floor (WC, shower with partition, and washbasin), and a Chill-Out Terrace with bar service.
Our capsules are comfortable, spacious, and intelligently designed for your total comfort and privacy, with electronic door-opening and closing with card and a very comfortable visco-elastic mattress. The Nordic sacks are designed exclusively for our hostel, adhering to parameters of Eco-sustainability and comfort, which also leads to greater energy savings. The Capsules are equipped with the latest technology and connectivity: USB connections and Bluetooth, air ventilation, 26-inch screen with headphone connection where you can download the multimedia content on your device (mobile, tablet or laptop), high-speed Internet access, a 15x12x12 cm safe box integrated inside the capsule, adjustable led lights for reading, luminous alarm clock, vanity mirror, digital thermometer, international power outlet, cloth hangers, smoke detector, and 'do not disturb' option.
Atypicap Capsule Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival.
We accept reservations 12 hours before arrival
Check in from 13.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Pets are not allowed
Over 18 year old
Established time for noise ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>