Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We are unable to offer the pick up service.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are your cheapest option for 2 people plus...A copious breakfast is included, also WiFi that works, beds are made up, towels included. All rooms are private and have private ensuite shower rooms with strong, hot showers, wc etc. We can pick you up - for free - from Pontorson station or from Mont St Michel. Please get in touch for further details.
We are situated just 15 minutes by car from the world heritage site of Mont St Michel and 30 minutes from the fabulous walled City of Corsairs, Saint Malo
Free WiFi is available in all rooms and throughout the property.. Breakfast is included in the room price - choice of hot drink, fruit juice, bread, toast and croissant, cheese, boiled eggs, jam, butter, fresh fruit and yogurts. All rooms have their own private shower room and wc.
We have a very friendly bar in the village, 'The Oystercatcher bar', where good value tasty food is available. Vegetarians catered for. .Our dining room is available for guests who would like to bring their own food. Guest fridge and microwave available.
If you're burnt out from the cities, come and join us in our rural (but definitely not isolated) location.
We are located just 15 minutes from the fabulous UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mont St Michel and its Bay. Mont St Michel bay experiences the highest tides in Europe - come and watch the tide come in at the speed of a galloping horse (details at www.ot-montsaintmichel.com). Stop a second night and visit the walled city of St Malo...City of Corsairs. Its the city with everything...great beaches, shops, restaurants...check out the Intra Muros!...you'll see why. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>