Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
THE NON REFUNDABLE BALANCE OF THE FIRST NIGHT WILL BE CHARGED IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Payment with a debit card or Paypal is not accepted ; we do only accept Visa (not Electron and not Diners credit cards), MasterCard and American Express credit card.
The charge will appear as either Auberge Internationale des Jeunes or Bastille Hostel on your bank account. If the 1st night charge is not possible, your booking will be canceled.
Age limit : 30 years (except for school groups leaders)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Please note: Maximum age for guests is 30 years old. Any bookings made for a person over 30 years old will be refused by the hostel. Auberge Internationale des Jeunes is designed to accommodate young audiences as part of a short-term tourist accommodation (no more than one week).
The hostel is ideally located right in the city centre of Paris, in the safe and lively Bastille district. Metro (stop “Ledru Rollin”, line 8), buses and a taxi station are available at less than 200 meters from the hostel. There are many pubs, cafés and restaurants nearby, as well as four different supermarkets at less than 500 meters and laundromats.
The hostel offers both private and shared rooms for 2, 3 and 4 people (maximum). Showers and toilets are located on each floor. All the rooms for 4 people have their own private showers and toilets. No access to the bedrooms during the cleaning time (between 11 am to 3 pm). Pillow, pillow case, blanket and 1 bed sheet for the mattress are provided. You can rent bed sheets (3€) and towels (2€) separately.
In case of late cancellation or no show the balance of your first night will be charged in order to confirm your booking and is non-refundable.
AIJ Paris policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 3 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
No access to the bedrooms during the cleaning time (between 11 am to 3.30 pm).
Please Note: We only accept Visa, Master Card and American Express credit card, we do not accept Debit Card or Electron card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
24-hour front desk.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Please note: Maximum age for guests is 30 year old. Any bookings made for a person over 30 years old will be refused by the hostel. Auberge Internationale des Jeunes is designed to accommodate young audiences as part of a short-term tourist accommodation (no more than one week).
Non smoking rooms.
All rooms and the common areas are non smoking.
No pets accepted at this property.
No wheelchair access.
All bookings will have the 1st night charged after booking has been completed and this is non-refundable, regardless when the cancellation is made and in case of no-show ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>