Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our guests testify to the atmosphere our staff create in their glowing reviews. Hostelworld Hoscar winner for;
№1 Hostel in USA 2018
№2 Hostel in North America 2018
№1 Hostel in USA 2016
*Free Party* Back On!
*Free Nightly Social Events* Back On!
-- As NOLA is reopening so are we. At this point most things are back very close to normal. Expect to socialize with people from all over the globe and have a great time!
*Free Street Parking with Lots of Availability
*Free Luggage Storage
*Free Towel and Linens
*Public PCs and Printer
*Games, Music, Netflix, TV, Cinema Room
*Outdoor Courtyard with BBQ
*Several Indoor Common Areas
*All Private Rooms with Ensuite
From the moment you arrive you will be part of the Auberge family for the length of your stay and possibly for a long time afterwards. Our staff will provide you with maps and all of the information you need. We are loaded with great suggestions and ideas to help you plan each day that you are here. But, please save some of your energy for our social events which we hold every night of the week!
Taxes are not included in the rates shown online - State and City Taxes - 16.25%
Locals not permitted - Proof of continuing travel may be required - In State IDs are not allowed - We are a hostel for travelers only and not in a position to house locals, long term tenants, those looking to move to New Orleans, etc. We reserve the right to turn people away. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 国 USA
第2, 大陸 North America
第１, 国 USA
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>