Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is located in the heart of the city, it is the best starting point to discover Nice and its surroundings.
Near to the Promenade des Anglais and the beaches of Nice. Inside, the magnificent fresco by a Niçois painter makes the place warm and welcoming. Live in the heart of the atmosphere and feel the friendly atmosphere of the café / bar. Take the bus, direction Cannes, and discover the charm of its port and its department stores. Leave for Monaco or the pretty villages of the hinterland of Nice.
Its typical Belle-époque architecture, Nice les Camélias is provided with an inner patio, as well as yard housing a lush vegetation. You would also enjoy our various common areas : bar, relaxing area, patio…
You will find dormitories for 4, 6, 7 and 8 people but also single and double rooms. All our rooms fit security and comfort standards : shower, washbasin, lockers (do not forget to bring your lock), drawers for luggage, etc.
Breakfast and sheets are included.
Our multilingual team is available to facilitate your holidays and make you discover the region!!
Auberge de Jeunesse HI Nice Les Camélias Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
Wifi is available on the Ground Floor only.
Subscribing to the HIFrance association is compulsory to access the hostel. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>