Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Covid-19 news: from the 9th of August 2021, the "Pass Sanitaire" becomes mandatory to acces the hostel.
Fully ecologic, the hostel is located in a green district just a few minutes away from Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est, offering an easy access to major Parisian monuments as Montmartre, le Sacé Coeur, le Canal Saint-Martin and many more !
Welcoming the biggest photovoltaic power station of the city, the hostel relies mainly on renewable energies (solar pannels, double glazing, earth-to-air heat exchange...).
Its modern architecture offers dorms, family rooms and very spacious common areas, a nice outdoor access thanks to 2 terraces, one overlooking a luxuriant garden.
For a snack or a drink, our friendly and affordable bar offers some local products that can be combined to an exotic meal from our social restaurant.
Auberge de Jeunesse HI Paris Yves Robert Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit, debit cards and Chèques-Vacances ANCV.
Taxes not included (1â'¬ per person per night)
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception
Wifi in available on the Ground Floor only.
Pet are not allowed
Credit card numbers as a guarantee of the reservation on arrival.
Minors are not allowed in dormitories, except if ''they are over 17 years old and have written authorisation from both their parents / tutors with a photocopy of all identity documents.'
Subscribing to the HIFrance association is compulsory to access the hostel. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>