Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
no show and late notice of cancellation (less than 2 weeks notice) will incur a whole stay charge.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are the closest holiday retreat near Auckland city, about 25 mins driving from Auckland airport on the way to south. Mostly, overseas travelers will rent a car after landing in airport, then drive to stay with us for a couple of days, make all the preparation before exploring this amazing country. Or, after their whole kiwi trip finished, they drive back to us to relax a few days before flying back home.
We provide brand new chalets for comfortable stay, 3 meals a day, 7 days a week. We can also organize airport pickup service, then help guests rent a car or buy a used car. We also have a lot of fun activities such as archery, paint gun shooting, out door sports and children playing facilities.
The whole lifestyle block is about 10000 sqm size, with big lawn, many trees, pet animals as alpacas, sheep, chicken and ducks, cats and dogs, so lovely and natural place.
We family has 8 years of hospitality industry experience, would love to host everyone from all over the world! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>