Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We think good vibes are the secret to an unforgettable stay, we don't just sell a bed, we sell a travel experience!
Located in Botafogo, considered by TIME OUT magazine one of the 49 coolest neighborhoods in the world. we have plenty of public transport options to anywhere in the city, between the 2 main streets of the neighborhood, you can easily find a supermarket, pharmacies, good bars, nightclubs, cinemas, theaters, bookstores, and everything that makes your day/ full night.
- HAPPY HOUR CAIPIRINHAS ALL NIGHT!
Our large garden has one of the most beautiful views of Christ the Redeemer you will ever see.
Our multilingual team is always available to talk about the most amazing places in the city - one thing we are proud of is that we can share many secrets of this beautiful city with you!
Hope we see you soon!
Animals are not allowed.
People under 18 are not allowed.
10% surcharge for international credit cards. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>